MaOCT – Young Monsters

a few months back, a few of us got together and started up a teen superteam game in the spirit of the Pop Music Changes Everything game (Young Justice with weird kids). Haven’t played in a long time due to schedule whackiness, but we managed to edit up some of the episodes. #1 for ya down there

Players: characters
Josh: Beatrix. a clever girl who got out of a terminal disease by learning to bind and command demons into battle
Callum: Felix “The Phoenix.” Excitably drama club kid, also saved from a terminal disease by a pact with Ra the sun god, who can turn him into a firey birdman
Claes: Emily “The Beast.” A werehyena and rebellious tough girl
Eli: Bones. Indifferent gambler, won the magical dice of The Lady herself, causing random chaos to effect his foes based on their results.
Alex: Raphael “Raspiel.” Cursed to be the antichrist, but blessed and guarded by an angel. Still a good-natured kid, despite his cultist parents.
Travis: Chloe “The Plant.” Kooky creepy girl, big on playing with movie makeup and special affects for no reason. Is slightly green due to her questionable bond to a haunted marsh and her power to talk to plants.
Sean: DM/Kenny “Creepy Crawly.” Football jock who can turn into a swarm of insects as a defense mechanism
Me: Tina “Turtle Power.” Hyper half-Asian girl trained in Inhuman martial arts by horrifically mutated radioactive turtles.
Me, take 2: Cassie “Queen Coffin.” Popular girl and former cheerleader, having to drop out to hide the fact that she’s a recently dead zombie. Will KILL you if you tell anyone!

I didn’t show up until parts 2 and 3, and Sean ran this one, so our characters don’t appear at first. There’s some mention of them early on though, though, so listed them to avoid confusion. I also couldn’t make up my mind for ages on my final character, to test ran each of them in the two sessions I was in

Pregame Chatter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *